- Looking for a relaxing riverside experience complete with hot tub? Whistlin’ Jack Lodge offers cozy cottages and bungalows. In addition, the restaurant at Whistlin’ Jacks offers fine dining and a special Sunday breakfast buffet. The lounge features entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. There are numerous hiking, biking, fishing, scenic views and rides nearby to enjoy.
- Bethel Ridge Retreat is a beautiful romantic getaway or family vacation rental at the Carmack Creek Lodge and Aspen View Lodge. These lodges are decorated with leather furniture, luxurious bedrooms, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, an outdoor private deck, gas barbeque, and hot tubs. Located in the woods thirty minutes west of Yakima Valley's Wine Country.
Want to stay close to downtown Yakima in the Barge Chestnut historic district surrounded by beautiful homes. Latchwood Cottage, built in the 1930's is a 3 bedroom home with beautiful backyard garden and patios. The perfect place for a relaxing stay. (picture on upper left)
Cowan Winery, Desert Wind Winery and Zillah Lakes offer options to stay in the heart of the Yakima Valley Wine Country. Cowan offers a rental house with vineyard views. Desert Wind in Prosser, WA features a winery stay.
- Cowan Estates hilltop wine country retreat with views of Mount Adams and Mt Rainier is located in the heart of the Yakima Valley Wine Country, near the city of Grandview. Sitting on 65 acres, overlooking the valley, surrounded by wine grapes, cherry trees, and hops, this 3600 sq ft 4 bedroom home accommodates 8 people comfortably.
- Desert Wind Winery features well appointed rooms with fireplaces in a winery inspired by the southwest desert climate and rustic Northwest landscape of the Yakima Valley region.
- Wine Country 2 night Getaway for 4 in brand new Zillah Lakes home. Come and try the Washington Wine Country lifestyle for a weekday ($349.) or weekend($399.). Your package includes; 2 weekend nights in a brand new home (sleeps up to 4 people). Reduced Greens Fees for 2-4 at Mt. Adams golf course (in-season). Wine Goodies Basket, including a Rattlesnakes Hills Wine passport to start you on a wine tour and 1 free bottle of wine from a local winemaker. Discount coupons to discover the area’s rich recreation and entertainment resources.
- Cherry Wood Bed, Breakfast & Barn offers posh 20 ft tall teepee's with fluffy down comforters. This B&B is a working western farm with a variety of apples, pears, cherries and grapes. You can horseback ride through the vineyards and orchards to the nearby wineries for wine tasting and sit around the campfire in the evening.
- Located within walking distance of the Yakama Nation Cultural Heritage Center, Yakama Nation Museum, theater, restaurant featuring Native American cuisine and Legends Casino. Yakima Nation RV Park rents 14 authentic teepee's which sleep up to 5 people each. The RV park features a swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, sauna, basketball and volleyball court and children's play area.
The Yakima Valley blog articles feature members of the Yakima Valley Visitors and Convention Bureau. If you would like to receive information regarding membership, Click here, or to request a membership application, please contact Michele Hopkins at (509) 575-3010.